Hi all RTA Forum members,
My name is Aziz, I am from Indonesia and still clueless about arranging roadtrip in the US.
My friend and I are planning to go to US on April-May 2015. We are planning to have a roadtrip from May 2-May 11, started from Chicago and if possible, driving to Yellow Stone. Before going back to New York by plane.
I have lots of questions in my head that anyone of you might be able to help:
- Is it possible to have Chicago-Yellowstone roadtrip with such time frame?
- is it possible to use public transportation for such trip?
- What are the must-see stops along the way? We love anything related to nature and food.
- What range of budget we need to prepare? We are planing to have a modest budget trip.
- I also saw that there are numbers of road trip planner services available on the internet, is it something we should consider? If yes, do you know any recommended agent?
If you have any experience having road trip from Chicago to Yellow Stone, or anywhere with beautiful scenery, please let me know. I believe it will be very helpful for me to arrange the trip.
Thank you everyone!