Threaded View

Default Our new Roadtrip vehicle.

Lezli and I have recently reached our 25th wedding anniversary, but we did not have a big celebration or 'special' trip due to a family bereavement. So on our recent camping trip to Somerset we decided to treat ourselves to a new Roadtrip vehicle, a model that has been on my 'radar' for a while now. It has a silky smooth 3.5ltr V6 engine as found in the Nissan 350z sports coupe, lots of room with Captains chairs that spin around and also make a bed. The Nissan Elgrand is not available in Europe but a few are making there way to our shores by importers, although I have yet to see another on the road. Oh I wish I could bring it to the USA, but I'm sure we will have plenty of fun in the UK and possibly Europe over the years to come.

I don't know if any of these have made thier way to the USA, but I reckon it would make for a nice tourer over there. We will probably get a 'Drive away' side awning for it if we use it for a long trip. There is a pretty cool Oxygene tent that takes up little space when packed away and inflates and connects to the side of the vehicle to make more room when needed. Unlike a full on camper conversion, it can be used to take friends and family out in comfort and seats up to 7 people. Grandkid's are loving it !!

Dave.
    Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 09-28-2014 at 07:07 AM. Reason: removed extra code