In about a few days I'am in New York, for a visit at some Dutch friends.
After a short stay in New York, a friend of mine and I want to expererience as much as possible of the USA. I have just a few questions which can help me to decide what to do; we do like cities, but we are not so cultural minded, we would like to see more of the countryside..
- Should we rent a mobile home or just a normal car (what are the costs of a three week drive in a mobile home compared to a normal car, when we sleep in motels)
- which route gives te highest 'one way-tax', east-west or the other way?
- Is it doable to fly from NYC to Las Vegas or Phoenix and drive to New York in three weeks?
What route should we take after NP Rocky Mountain?
- Another idea is staying on the east coast and explore that side of the USA; what to do in three weeks?
- where can we get the best offers for rentals: in NYC or somewhere outside the city?
I am looking forward to hear from you!