I am planning a road trip from LA to Desert Hot Springs to Las Vegas and then to Grand Canyon and Houver Dam. I have a few queries which I hope someone can assist me.
1. How safe is it for an Asian (Singaporean) to be driving this route? I am talking about road rage, robberies, etc.
2. Can someone pls recommend a nice accommodation at the Desert Hot Springs?
3. Is a day trip sufficient for me to cover Grand Canyon and Houver Dam if I an staying in Las Vegas?
4. I am planning to make this trip in Oct. What is the weather like and is it recommended for me to rent a convertable for this road trip?
5. Can someone pls recommend a car rental which keeps their fleet in good condition?