Hello guys and greetings from Scotland, UK!
I am looking for some advice guys. I have booked my flights to come back over to the states in April 2011 for 5 weeks and will be arriving in D.C where I will be staying with family.
I also have some friends in Seattle, WA and I am in the early stages of planning a road trip to go see them. I was wondering if any of you guys have done this trip or one similar and if so got any guidence to help better my plans. I have dome some research on the route but I was wondering
* How long it would take me (giving that I want to take my time and do some sight seeing) on the way there.
* Where are the best places to stop and sight see en-route?
* Where are the best places to stay overnight?
* How much should I budget? ie Gas, hotel / Motels, Food etc for a return journey.
* What will the weather be like at that time of year for the journey?
* Any other information or guidence you can offer.
Thanks in advance guys and no matter if you have just a little or loads of advice to offer every little helps.
Hope to hear from some of you soon.