I am planning to drive from Seattle, WA to Virginia next week. Can you please help me with the following things:
1. Is it advisable to drive at this time?
2. I may not have any company.
3. Which route will be the best and safest route to drive?
4. What things should i take with me during the journey?
5. What are the things to remember to manage myself best during the trip?
6. The shortest route i got in google is - WA -> Montana -> North Dakota -> Minnesota -> Wisconsin -> Michigan -> Pennslvania. Please suggest if this route will be good to drive during this time. Will i experience snow in between.
Other than these, also please share your experiences which i can as well take care of.
Thanks in Advance.