Me and my wife (33) are planning a road trip from LA (starting on July 15th) to Albuquerque (getting there on July 31th).
I know I'll have to skip some places, due to the amount of time, but I would like to visit the following:
- Los Angeles (STARTING THE TRIP HERE on July 15th)
- San Francisco
- Death Valley
- Las Vegas
- Bryce Canyon
- Grand Canyon
- Monument Valley
- Canyon de Chelly
- Santa Fe
- Albuquerque (GETTING THERE on July 31th)
Anything between LA and Albuquerque can be changed in my itinerary.
Does it make sense? Is it too much for 17 days? I don't want to rush a lot.
I would like to know if anybody could help me with advices on topics such as:
- which places to pick;
- how long to stay in each place;
- which hotels to stay - US$100-150;
- other places not cited above;
- turist traps to be avoided etc.;
Considering the fact that I am not american, any information, even the obvious ones, would useful for me.