My hubby and I are taking a trip from Fort Worth TX to Nashville TN over spring break. We will also be bringing our 19 month old, and our Pom mix. We will be stopping in Little Rock AR both on the way there and on the way back for a few hours to visit with friends and take a break. This is our first road trip since we have gotten married and our little girl’s first trip ever.
What I would like to know is…
• Any neat road side attractions along the way that are a must see
• Any known corny tourist traps
• Best places to stop with a small child and dog
• Any advice you have for first time travelers
• Advice on how to keep Riley (1 month old) happy.
• Advice on how to make the trip a success
If you could answer any part of my query I would be appreciative.
Thank you very much in advance you have to offer. I am so stressed out about this trip.