Thanks to this great forum, am on my second roadtrip of this year. Work did not permit me to enjoy the peak of fall season, nevertheless not too late.
So I had work at Denver for 5 days and the remaining 8 days I kept for roadtrip. So here is my plan, but am still undecided about 2 routes
1. Peak by Peak scenic highway (return trip) to Rock Mountian National Park -- done
2. I-70W --> Cisco --> UT-128 --> Arches National Park --> Halt at Moab (Today)
3. 191 --> 211 (Canyonland NP) --> Monticello --> 95 --> 24 --> Halt at Torrey (Tomorrow, Sunday)
4. Torrey --> 12 (Boulder Mtn) --> Bryce Country NP 00> Brian Head-Panguitch Lake Scenic Byway to I-15 (Day after tomorrow, Monday)
5. -- ? (Tuesday, Wednesday AM)
6. Yellowstone NP (2 days) -- (Wednesday PM, Thurs, Fri)
I am wondering which route to take to Yellowstone NP. Would like to visit SaltLake City to check out the Temples, but just driving on I-15 will be too boring. Any suggestions here please ?
7. From Yellowstone i need to return back to Denver. What route should i take here ?(Friday PM, Sat, Sun AM).
Thanks and appreciate your suggestions.