Hi there all, first I wanted to say I have been looking at these forums for a while and they've been massively useful in helping me plan my road trip.
The route we are taking is starting at the Grand Canyon and then going to San Francisco via Death valley and Yosemite.
I've read this thread and this thread and still have a few questions
1. Grand Canyon - North or South rim? Both in terms of which is the best to see and which is the best to start this journey from.
2. Does anyone know anywhere cheap and comfortable to stay around the Canyon for the night before we start this trip?
3. Driving to Yosemite via Death Valley. Any particular advice on routes? Do we have to basically go via las vegas to do this?
4. Where would you suggest to stay the night between death valley and yosemite? We only have 2 nights stop between the GC and SF and want 1 in yosemite.
5. Any personal tips on where to stay in yosemite? Again something fairly budget.
Finally, any general advice about which routes to take for this journey.
I know thats a lot of questions, hopefully you guys can help out.