I've decided to let my wanderlust get the better of me, and I am relocating to SoCal. I'm not sure where, but somewhere I can see water, and enjoy great weather. To kick it off I want to take a road trip from Maryland to Cali. Here are a few questions.
1. I am a single woman in her 30's, I can go alone or with other likeminded wanderlust folks, how would you recommend I safely find those folks?
2. Its about the journey not the destination. When I get to Cali I get there, so whats the best way to save money?
3. If I do go alone, what things should a single, black woman need to know? I do believe that I only meet great people, and that' s my intention, so anything that's just to keep me comfortable and in a safe state of mind would be appreciated.
4. I'm renting a car, that I'll pick up in MD and drop in CA. Any thoughts on any good deals.
5. My timeline is late March after the spring break madness, thats enough time to plan and go right?
6. If there is anything else I left out the you may think of. Please let me know.