i just discovered this wonderful site with so much interesting infos!!!
So i get quickly to the point : we are an Italian family scheduled to arrive in Seattle in August and aiming to spend 3 weeks wandering in that part of US/Canada. Family includes two 13 years boys and a wonderful 8 years lady. Having just set up arrival and departure dates we are still in the ramp up phase full of enthusiatic ideas (let's go to Vegas! no, let's go to Anchorage etc.) with no precise steer or logic.
Therefore ... we rely on you to:
- plan a route feasible for such a family
- pick up budget (but not horrible) accomodations
- include some amusement park, national/natural parks etc
- avoid 600 miles /day travelling
- include some different way of transport (ferry etc.) even if we'll rent a car at our arrival
- receive some infos on August weather
Just consider we are flying in/out from Seattle so it should be a round trip.
Can you please help us???
It will be much appreciated....