Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Default Driver's license


    Are there different driver's license levels in USA? I mean I have a finnish class B driver's license for "small" cars. And with this license in Finland I can't drive motorbikes, trucks, busses, trailers tractors and so on. So only normal cars that weight below 3500kg (7700 pounds).

    Now we are doing this little roadtrip and this question came up. Can I drive Chevrolet Trailblazer in US with this drivers licensee?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Green County, Wisconsin

    Default no prob

    Welcome to the RTA forum!

    We do have different classes of licenses in the US which is actually very similar to how you've described Finland's, but I'm sure you'll be able to drive a Trailblazer just fine with your current license. Basically, if you would be allowed to drive it over there, you would be allowed to drive it over here, and a Trailblazer weighs quite a bit less than 3500 kg.

Similar Threads

  1. Las Vegas to San Francisco 8 days - Suggestions welcome
    By LawrenceV in forum Spring RoadTrips
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 10:09 PM
  2. Driving licences
    By sunpo in forum Gear-Up!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 05:54 PM
  3. Roadtrip Problems!!!
    By Waratah in forum Saving Money on Your Trip
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 08:56 PM
  4. drivers license in NY
    By regular kalle in forum Gear-Up!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 01:35 PM
  5. Car insurance for two Danes buying a car
    By Jostig in forum Spring RoadTrips
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:41 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts