Hi, new to the site, I've taken this trip once before but ended up making it a marathon to get from point A to B as quick as possible.
This time around I'd like to take it a bit slower and stop and see some nice attractions/restraunts that are along the way.
If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, I plan on doing this over 3 days and can extend it to 4.
Trip is going to start on 4 JAN.
Some background information:
1) Will be traveling with my wife and our dog (Australian Shepherd) so a hotel would need to accept a pet.
2) We both prefer natural sites such as mountains, canyons, etc... or unique museum's and shops.
3) Restraunts, anything good but not seafood.
4) We have no issues stopping in major cities, but only if there are unique things to see, shopping and a night life is not our priority.
5) Demographic: we are between 25 and 29. I am into cars, she is into pottery etc... particularly polish pottery (we are currently in Germany).