Lets go to the questions now:
1) Will I have enough time to do it all?
2) Would it be better to spend my whole time crossing the entire country and coming back home by plane instead of doing a round trip?
3) Should I go to New Orleans, considering the Katrina damages and where they're at in rebuilding?
4) Can you guys suggest an itinerary and route?
5) I've heard of plan where somebody who wants to move from one coast to another but doesn't want to do it with his car, will let a company set up arrangement with a traveller so he drives the car from coast to coast, while the owner takes the plane. Have you ever heard of that and would you recommend it? Do you know any websites about it?
6) Is it easy to find camping sites across the nation? In the best of world, I'd camp and book cheap hotels.
7) As a Canadian, do I need a passport to travel to the USA?
8) Do you have an idea how this would cost me?
9) Can I plan it all in the next 3 weeks?