Hey guys & gals

Im flying into SFO & driving from there thru Death Valley to Vegas. From Vegas to Wlliams AZ, then down to San Diego, on to LA & then from LA back up to SFO.

I have a few questions that I need help with pse:

I would like to visit the Grand Canyon & Im planning to do this from either Las Vegas or Williams. Which would be the best option ?. Also being on a budget, I will be driving to the GC as opposed to taking a coach trip or whatever & need to know the best place to head for at the GC to make the most of our 1 day there. I know the Canyon is extremely large, so I'm not gonna miss it, just want to go to the correct area(s) to ensure best views etc. Would also appreciate suggested routes, time frames & possible tolls or charges (how much to enter the National Park ?).

I would also like suggestions of best places to visit between LA & SFO. I have about 5 days & I wanna drive the coast road (route one), this is spose to be the restful part of the trip & I'm hoping to stop at some nice beachy type places on the way, so any suggestions most welcome.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Best Russ