dalitava Guest

Default driving from Houston to Henderson NV with pets

Do you know if there are motels that allow pets in these routes? I-10 and I-93. We need to travel by car next week from Houston to Henderson. Thank you. Dalia.

Las Vegas, Nevada

Default Plenty of options

Quote Originally Posted by dalitava
    Do you know if there are motels that allow pets in these routes? I-10 and I-93. .
    Dalia, Sure, there are hundreds of motels between Houston and Henderson that accept and welcome pets. One thing, I believe you are considering traveling along US-Hwy 93 (between Phoenix and Henderson) there is no Interstate 93 in that area. Here are a couple of guidebooks related to pet-travel and I used the PetFriendly website and loaded Houston as the start and Henderson as the finish and found scores and scores of listed motels and these only scratch the surface.

Last edited by Mark Sedenquist; 11-29-2005 at 01:39 PM. Reason: fixed a link error

urtod Guest

Greetings! While I havenít traveled the areas youíll be traversing, I have had good luck finding pet-friendly rooms with Best Western (at least, traveling the west coast) which were reasonably priced (most were about $99/night plus a $10 per-pet-per-night pet deposit).

I recommend calling hotels ahead of time to confirm their pet-friendliness. Sometimes hotels are very specific about the size/breed of animal (I have two huge dogs, so itís important to me that the hotel allows the big fellas in).

Have fun! My pups adore road tripping!