Ian M Guest

Myself & a friend are looking to do a trip taking in the Southwest USA in the next few months, and could do with a travel partner(s), to do the trip with us. We've never road tripped, or even driven in the USA so far, and would probably end up arrested if we attempted it on our own!
    We are two 23/24 year old English guys, & have been to the USA a few times on short trips as I work for a British airline.
    I've seen a lot of reports about the Hualapai trail from Supai, AZ, which is a 10 mile hike into Havasu Canyon taking in a number of waterfalls along the way - this would be top of our hitlist for the trip.
    We'd only have about a week-and-a-half to spare for the trip, but if there are any like-minded people of a similar age out there, especially those who are partial to getting merry on alcohol, please drop me an e-mail. (Especially anyone who is willing to provide a vehicle!) Ian, Manchester, UK....... (by the way, we're not total drunks - just part-time...)

Athensbound Guest

Default Need someone to drive/tow car

Needing someone to take car from bay area CA to Georgia in August. Newish dodge neon 4 door AC Stereo. Will pay for all of the gas and no rush on the trip.

Ian M Guest

That sounds good - I'll e-mail you in the next couple of days..... I just have to check if we can do it in August as we're possibly gonna be in Eastern Europe for part of the month. We'd definately be interested, though.....

Ian M Guest

I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to do this in August - many thanks for asking, though.
    Ian, England.

Brandy Guest

Default roadie?

I'd like to know if you guys have any more info on the details of your excursion. I am a 24 yr old female from Las Vegas, and I recently got back home after spending most of the last year on the road. I'm kind of getting itchy (not that kind, itchy for the road). I do have a vehicle, but it's a small truck and not that roomy for much more than my dog and I. Actually, not really roomy for him (Great Dane). I'm not sure what I'm doing now, let alone then, but I sure am interested in a (call it what it is) pub crawl across the southwest. Or should that be a saloon crawl? I already have a drink named after me in a small town in New Mexico, and make a great martini (remember I'm from Vegas). Perhaps you could use a bartending tour guide? Email me if your interested.