1. Default Family Road Trip from South Jersey to Niagara Falls/ Canada

Hi I'm on vacation next week and wanted to do something with my kids ( ages 14 & 21) they talked about doing a road trip so I was thinking about getting my Dad's Winnebago and riding out on Wednesday and come home on Saturday. Do you have any suggestions on a good trip from Jersey to Canada. My kids like to do fun things and want to see sights that they can take pictures. My daughter mentioned maybe a beach and my son was interested in a theme park one day. Any suggestions are appreciated. Even if it's not to the Falls other suggestions are welcome!

Tucson, AZ

Default It's Longer Than You Think

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America Forums!

You are severely time limited with only four days. It would take a full day (with minimal stops) in a normal sedan to get from 'southern New Jersey' to Niagara Falls. In a Winnebego and taking time out on occasion for some photo-ops you're looking at close to three days just for the round trip drive. So you won't have time for a day at the beach and a day at a theme park, or really for any meaningful wandering off the direct all Interstate Route (the expensive PA Turnpike and NY State Thruway). If you're looking for beaches, theme parks, history, and photo-ops, may I suggest something a little closer to home that will leave you more time to get out of the RV and explore a bit - a trip down the Delmarva peninsula (Assateague Island National Seashore, Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, NASA's Wallops Island Launch Facility) and across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel to the Norfolk Area (Virginia Beach) and Virginia's Historic Triangle (Jamestown, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Busch Gardens).