My family and I are planning a 9 day trip in June from Seattle to Salt Lake City (lodging in Park city).
If possible, I'm looking for some suggestions on our return trip from Salt Lake:
- * Driving a Crew Cab 2016 Tundra
* Two rascals...err kids: 8 and 10
* Interested in hitting Yellowstone and/or Glacier National on the return trip to Seattle
* Two, maybe three days can be allocated for the return trip.
* Fun points of interest along the way?
* Good geocaching spots?
I'm sure there's other parameters/questions that I've forgotten to add to the list.