I'm retiring and moving from about 25 mi east of San Francisco to Sioix Falls SD. I'm just taking my car and whatever I can get in it. May stop a day or two in Monument CO ( near Colo Springs) to visit relatives and for a break.
1. I assume best route is 80 to Cheyenne and then down?
2. Then what route is best to Sioux Falls from Monument!
3. What is weather like that time of year?
4. I'm thinking two days to Monument and a long one day drive to Sioux Falls.
5. Goal is to be in Sioux Falls roughly by Nov 2 give or take a day or two.
6. Other considerations or ideas?