We are planning to take a road trip from San Jose to Yellowstone NP. We are family of 4 people including a 7 yr old. My plan is -
1. Start from San Jose on morning of 26-Jun to Lake Tahoe
2. Spend entire day boating and sightseeing at Lake Tahoe and spend 26-Jun night at Reno.
3. On 27-Jun morning leave Lake Tahoe for Twin falls. Spend 27th night at Twin falls.
4. Leave for Yellowstone NP on 28-Jun morning and spend two days there.
5. Start from yellowstone on 30-Jun afternoon for Salt Lake City (SLC).
6. While returning I am planning to take a flight from SLC to San Jose on 01-Jul afternoon.
I need suggestions if this plan looks fine OR make any changes.