1. Default Myrtle Beach to Phoniex

Any help on which way is the best when traveling in a moving truck hauling a trailer. 10 thru Texas 40 an then drop down? Any help will be appropriated.

Green County, Wisconsin

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

I'd probably take I-20 and I-10. Distance-wise, it's basically the same. I-10 stays at a lower elevation - which isn't a big deal because a moving truck should have plenty of power for whatever you are towing - but it could be a bit easier for you. The biggest downside is that in Addition to Atlanta, I-20 would also take you through the Dallas Metro, and heavy traffic can be a much bigger challenge in a large truck/trailer combo than elevation.

On the other hand, if you'd rather use I-40, because that route looks more appealing to you, that's a perfectly good option too.

Either way, you're looking at 2200 miles, and you should plan on taking 5 days for the drive.

Joplin MO

Welcome to RTA!

I'd favor I-20 from Florence to I-10, the elevations are less. Dealing with major metro traffic is going to be about the same either way, as will be the total mileage and drive times. You are looking at 4 long days minimum, 5 days would be a lot less exhausting.