1. Default Roadtrip from Tulsa to Destin

I'm an exchange student from Europe. My exchange year is almost over and I want to do something fun before I go back home. I decided to go on a road trip with my aunt and my uncle. We want to go from Tulsa, Oklahoma to Destin, Florida. But we want to go through Memphis. Any suggestions were I'd be nice to stay between Memphis and Destin? And which highways to take?
    Thank you!! :)

Joplin MO

Welcome to RTA!

The roads you take all depends on how much time you have for the trip and what you may want to see.

If you just want to get to Memphis quickly, it will take 7 hours via the Muskogee Turnpike and I-40. If you want to stay off the Interstates and do some sightseeing, you can take US-412 to Walnut Ridge, US-63 to I-55 on into Memphis. This may be a bit of a stretch to do in one day. US-412 is a very scenic road, but not a particularly fast road. Jonesboro would be a decent overnight.

Memphis to Destin, the most direct route is US-78 (I-22) to Tupelo, then US-45 to Mobile, I-10 to Pensacola, then FL-281 to US-98. Again - a bit of a stretch to do in 1 day, I'd be inclined to stop for the night in Mobile.