1. Default Moving from Montreal to Vancouver through USA

Hi I'm Antoine a young belgian who is in Montreal, Canada since February.
    I came to North America to finish my master degree with an internship but I have a Working Holiday Visa valid until January and I want to visit this continent and practice my english so I will finish it in Vancouver.

I will be travelling on a blue Suzuki costum bike that is quite confy.
    In mid-july a friend of mine should join me in Montreal and once he has seen Montreal we will go to New-York City, normally both on motorcycles.
    Then after the visit of New-York, we will start the real big road trip, on our way Niagara Falls, Chicago, Mount Rushmore, Sturgis rally 75th anniversary (we make it so I can have my birthday there) the Yellowstone Park, Alberta, the Rocky Mountains and then Vancouver.

I'm making this post because I always like to meet new people and I know there will be a lot of them on the road at this time of the year.
    So if any of you might cross our path during this wonderful trip please contact me it would be a pleasure to do a bit of road with you or even to spend an evening telling each other our travelling stories.

Default Nice !

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

It sounds like a wonderful trip, we hope you have a great time and I'm sure you will meet plenty of nice people along the way. If you have any quetions regarding your trip, please just ask.

Dave.

3. Default

I'm currently into my roadtrip, you can follow me
    Last edited by Midwest Michael; 07-22-2015 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Barmark, we'd love to hear about your trip, but please share the info on the forum. As stated in the rules emailed to all members when joining the forum, New Members are not allowed to post off-site links. It's also a little rude to ask members of this community for help, and then expect those same people to go to your site if they want to hear what actually happened.

Again, we're glad that you're on the road, and we'd love to hear how things are going, but you'll have to do it here.

Default Hear! hear!!

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Michael View Post
    Again, we're glad that you're on the road, and we'd love to hear how things are going, but you'll have to do it here.
    Like Michael, I too like to hear how relevant our advice was. We have a special forum for that, right here.

Lifey

6. Default

When will your trip be? I might drive from Toronto to SF and maybe there will be together

Elly - see post 3 above.

Lifey