1. Default Mapping resource showing stop signs and stop lights?

I'm trying to locate some web resource that will show the number of signals and stop signs on state and US routes. No luck so far. Any help appreciated!

I don't know of any such tool that's available, nor do I see it as particularly feasible. All of the stop signs/lights on US and State Highways would easily be in the billions, and I can't imagine anyone really having a reason to compile such a massive list of data.

The best I could think of would be the streetview feature of Google maps, but obviously, that would be pretty tedious.

3. Default

Midwest Michael: I know people have already compiled (much smaller) lists of "photo enforced" camera locations, which usually occur at signals and stop signs ...

My reason for wanting to know is that I have no way of knowing, when I look at a route, how much stopping and idling there will be. This is something that would help, though traffic jams can be completely unpredictable ...
    Last edited by Midwest Michael; 03-23-2015 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Removed Non-Working Link

The list of photo enforced stop lights compared to all of the stop signs/lights on all the US and State highways is a bit like comparing the water in a bathtub to the water in the Pacific Ocean.

I get why you might want such a list, I just don't think it's likely you'll find one. If you want to avoid traffic lights and stop sights, stick to the freeways, otherwise, expect that you'll be seeing them pretty much any time you reach a significantly populated area.