I am planning a road trip from Phoenix, AZ to Page, AZ + Zion National Park for this coming weekend i.e. 18th Oct and 19th.
Our tentative plan is mentioned as below. Looking for your kind advice to plan the tour better.
1. Start from Phoenix.
2. Try reaching Zion National Park by 2-2.30 pm. Take a shuttle tour of the park/drive to the visitor's spot.
3. Stay back at Zion National Park overnight.
Day 2 :
1. Start for Page, AZ
2. At Lake Powell Marinas , take a boat tour on lake Powell. [10 am > 12 pm, 11/2 hrs]
3. Visit Antelope Canyon on the way back and horse shoe bend. [ 12 pm > 3 pm, 3 hrs]
4. Start for Phoenix around 4, 4:30 sh to reach by night.
1. Is it wise to include Zion National Park or it is over packed tour? If Yes, what places are must see in Zion, please advice.
2. Which one is better, Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon ?