Default Last Minute - Need Help

I'm gearing up for our roadtrip starting August 10 - one of our accommodations just canceled on me (private vacation rental), leaving me with a gap I need to get reservations for ASAP.

At the moment we have:

August 16 - West Glacier
    August 17 - West Glacier
    August 18 - West Glacier
    August 19 - Bigfork
    August 20 - Bigfork
    August 21 - GAP (was Missoula)
    August 22 - GAP (was Missoula)
    August 23 - GAP (was Missoula)
    August 24 - GAP (was open still, Darby?)
    August 25 - GAP (was open still, Darby?)
    August 26 - Jackson, WY
    August 27 - Jackson, WY
    August 28 - Old Faithful Inn
    August 29 - Canyon Lodge
    August 30 - Canyon Lodge
    August 31 - Bozeman

We have to head toward Bozeman as we wrap this trip up since DH flies home from Bozeman on the 1st.....my reservations in Jackson can be canceled if need be.

DH wants to be in the mountains, fly fishing, hiking, float trips, etc. - I'm at a loss right now of how to re-do the gap days, I was in the middle of working on the Darby reservations and got the notification that my Missoula reservation was canceled by the owner due to a double-booking, me being second booked, I'm out of the reservation!

Suggestions please!

Default A Service We Use

We have had good success using airbnb for vacation home bookings of less than a full week, which seems to be what you're in need of. I did a quick check and found about half a dozen listings for homes or apartments (including one RV!) in the Missoula area for the dates you need and with prices in the $75-150/night range.

AZBuck

Great Falls, MT - site of the Lewis & Clark portage that took them a lot longer than they had anticipated. Missouri Headwaters State Park, not far from Butte and Three Forks, MT. Head into Idaho, there's the Bitterroot Range area, Coeur d'Alene, and Craters of the Moon National Monument.

Donna

Brilliant - AirBnB......forgot about that one!

Yes, we're looking for a shorter term private rental - we do hotels all the time and in MT it seems the ranches want you to stay a week (too long for our needs).....thanks!

Losing our reservation this close is annoying - I've been working on this trip for weeks! Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaR57 View Post
    Great Falls, MT - site of the Lewis & Clark portage that took them a lot longer than they had anticipated. Missouri Headwaters State Park, not far from Butte and Three Forks, MT. Head into Idaho, there's the Bitterroot Range area, Coeur d'Alene, and Craters of the Moon National Monument.

Donna
    Thanks Donna - I think we'll stick with trying to stay in/around Bitterroot - heading up to Great Falls is sort of out of the way! I might consider it on the way home though, since I have time to get back with the kids!