Hi all, I'm arriving in LA 1pm, 4 Aug and leaving 26 Aug = 22 days to visit the national parks of the USA and Canada in a fast and furious tour. I'm renting a car at the airport so have space for one more person to share the ride. May have to stay in cheap motels and camping although campsites in nat parks may be all booked out as it is peak season. I've already done most of the south-western half last year (15 NP in 3 weeks) so I know it is doable. This will involve a lot of fast and furious hiking also so you may need to be moderately fit. I still have my NP annual pass so no need to pay for park entrance fees except for state parks.

Here is a list: LA international airport-Fresno (overnight)-Yosemite-Great Basin NP-Bryce Canyon NP-Capitol Reef (NP) - Black Canyon of the Gunnison - Rocky Mountain NP - Wind Cave NP - Jewel Cave NM - Mt Rushmore - Badlands NP - Devils Tower NM - Yellowstone NP - Grand Teton NP - Glacier NP --> Canada - Banff NP - Jasper NP - Whistler - Vancouver - Vancouver Island ---> Crater Lake NP - Redwood NP - Lassen Volcanic NP ---> LA airport (Note: see how far we can get and how much time is left, also not stopping in most cities since I've seen them already)

Let me know if you're interested. If so meet at LA international airport 2-3pm to start tour. 1 person only to share ride.