1. Default Help deciding quickest route to Vancouver from Glacier National Park/Waterton

Need help deciding quickest route to Vancouver from Glacier National Park, Option 1 head to Spokane Seattle Vacouver, option 2 head thru Southern Canada taking Coquihalla highway.

Green County, Wisconsin

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

In general, I'd say the I-90 option is going to be your fastest option, although it would depend on exactly where within the parks you'll be starting from. If you are starting from Waterton Lakes or the very northeast eastern part of Glacier, it might be faster to go up through Calgary. I've made the drive on BC-3 (Crowsnest), but that is not a fast route.

Keep in mind, unless you are starting on the far west side of Glacier (really Kalispell) this is a drive that really is too far to attempt to do in a single day.

Joplin MO

Your quickest route from Waterton to Vancouver should be via Calgary and the Trans-Canada. This avoids Seattle and a border crossing.