My fiancée and myself have been planning our Honeymoon road trip for some time and with only 3 weeks to go, I have started some of the finer planning, routes, places to see/eat at etc
Plan so far...
- fly into San Fran - 3 nights stay
- Drive to Yountville - 2 nights stay
- to Lake Tahoe - 2 nights stay
- to Yosemite - 3 nights stay
- to Cambria - 1 night stay
- to Monterey - 1 night stay
- back to San Fran - 1 night stay then fly back to UK.
All the accommodation has been booked apart from Cambria.
Just thought I'd ask if you thought we have got the balance right on where we are going and staying. Also, would you recommend any particular routes or things to see on the way....I have already got some things in mind but would like to know if you had any highlights for the journey we have chosen.....
Thanks in advance