1. Default LA - LV - SF with many stops in between

Los Angeles to Las Vegas to San francisco.

A friend and I will be going to land in LA where we will pick up a car on the 22nd November and need to get to SF by 3 December. We are travelling on a budget.

I have done a lot of research and have made a map of all possible places we would want to see, it is in two parts:
    Part 1 is from LA to LV (which is where we will spend 2 nights in before we make the second leg trip) -
    Part 2 is leaving LV to SF -

Please give us suggestions as to which places will be most appropriate for our time (late nov - early dec), i included all national parks/attractions although i know not all will be possible. we would want to avoid dangerous weathers or areas with wild animals. we have never done a road trip like this before.

so atm it is LA-joshua tree-grand canyon south rim-monument valley-bryce NP-zion NP-LV-hoover dam-death valley-sequoia NP-yosemite NP-SF

thank you

2. Default need a buddy from LA to SF via LV

We are 2 medical students from Australia who will be doing a 13 day trip from LA to SF from 22 Nov to 3 Dec.

Nothing is confirmed as we are still deciding on a route.

Looking for someone friendly and is good company. Preferably someone with a license to share the driving ( we have found a cheap rental car).

feel free to ask any questions or suggestions on which national parks or stops u would like to see!

Moderator Note: Please keep all questions about this trip in the same thread. Any discussions about your trip will only be more helpful to someone who might be interested in joining you.
    Last edited by Midwest Michael; 07-12-2014 at 08:20 AM.