1. Default Thrill seekers to hit all 50 states, over five months, completing crazy adventures!

Hi everyone

In three weeks my friend and I are hitting the open roads of America for five months. We will visit all 50 US states AND complete two heart stopping adventure activities at each stop. We are talking skateboarding down the country's steepest street in PA, to base jumping in ID, Olympic luge in NY. I would appreciate any ideas on activities or stops along the way we should explore.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions :)
    Last edited by Southwest Dave; 06-24-2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: New members are not allowed to post outside links.

Where are you starting from? What type of car? Camp, motel? Why all 48 states in one shot.

You can't drive to Hawaii.

Need a passport to get to Alaska.

South of England.

Default Perrine bridge ?

Hello and welcome to RTA !

Is your base jump in Idaho from Perrine bridge in Twin Falls ? I have watched them jump and it looks pretty cool, although not for me !!

That's quite an amazing adventure you have planned ! Your trip is far to big to start throwing out random suggestions as there are tens of thousands of options on a trip that covers every State, although you might find this A - Z list of attractions handy.

Of course you are more than welcome to ask specific questions before you depart or from the road as and when needed. We also have a Roadtrip field report forum if you want to share some of your adventures with us here at RTA.