Hi, I am planning a road trip with my wife and 1 y/o son to Seattle and back this month end. I know I am too late in this but wanted some advice from the road warriors as to what are the best things to do and see along the route and if it is too less a time to do this trip.
Here is some background about us:
1. We will be leaving SJ on the evening of June 26th (7 pm) or early morning of 27th. We need to back by July 5th night (preferably) or July 6th noon.
2. We can take turns and drive whole day.
3. The only thing we know we want to do is crater lake.
4. Other than that I have absolutely no clue about the main attractions/pit stops in OR and WA.
5. We are not big winery fans though and being in bay area, we have already been to most northen california attractions. (Wineries, san francisco, point reyes, Mendocino, Eureka, yosemite etc.)
6. We will not be camping (little guy I think is too small for that) but are open to go for stroller friendly hikes.