1. Default Epic roadtrip: Nyc - la

Hey everybody! in next two weeks (15-20 of june) We are planning a cross-country road-trip: NEW YORK-Cleveland-Chicago-Omaha-North Platte-Denver-Salt Lake City-Las Vegas-LOS ANGELES
    We plan take for a rent(one week) a conversion van or minivan. Ideal full set are 3 guys and 3 girls in their 20something. I am european guy and my co-traveller a canadian girl. That's cool and crazy plan, so we need people with the same courage! and a drive license :) So if is it you, text me! We will create a group on a facebook where we can discuss everything about this trip, and arrange a real meet to know everyone better.

Green County, Wisconsin

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

We wish you well finding some co-travelers. Have you looked into the van rental yet? Finding a van for a one-way cross-country rental on short notice could be kind of difficult - and certainly expensive. It might work better for you to just find 2-people, and rent a full sized car - also probably easier on short notice.

3. Default

hey, bro, I am in, when will you start? email me, thanks

4. Default

Hi....i am in New Jersy and would like to go to chicago ..i can share road trip. If interested I could enjoy entire journey. Let me know your response

Melbourne, Australia

Default If you want a response....

You may need to contact the member direct. It appears he has not been back to this forum since posting the thread.

Click on the username and select 'email'.

6. Default

I'm going from Montreal to San Francisco, passing by Nashville, Sante Fe etc. I'm leaving on July 14th :)