1. Default Motorcycle trip from Toronto and travel down u.s. East coast. Need scenic routes

We are leaving in early July and have 2weeks. we want to travel as far south as possible along the east coast and back up. We are looking for the scenics routes.

Tucson, AZ

Default Pretty Much the Entire Coast

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America Forums!

With two weeks from Toronto. presumably a week in each direction, you could easily get well into southern Florida without pushing too far on any given day. As for scenic routes, I'd suggest (very roughly) heading down the Susquehanna River valley (US-15) from central New York to the head of the Chesapeake Bay, then use the Delmarva Peninsula (US-13/DE-1/US-113), followed by the Outer Banks of North Carolina (NC-12), the Grand Strand of South Carolina (US-17), Cumberland Island National Seashore in Georgia, and FL-A1A all the way down through St. Augustine, Daytona Beach and Cape Canaveral. That should get you started and give you a general idea of routing, but there are of course many other scenic venues along those routes.

3. Default

Thank you AZBuck, I appreciate the help
    Last edited by AZBuck; 05-22-2014 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Removed quote of entire previous post

Melbourne, Australia

Default May as well go all the way.

Anthony, if you get as far as southern FL, I would highly recommend you take the Overseas Highway to Key West. If you're down that far, it would be a pity not to experience that. I highly recommend A1A as well.