1. Default Any POI tips for July trip Seattle-Glacier Park-Banff-Seattle?

We are planning a one-week trip in July from Seattle to west glacier (fish creek) to east glacier (st Mary) then up north to banff (tunnel mountain) then west back to seattle with a stop at Hope, BC (wild rose) to sleep so it's not a straight drive. I was wondering if folks have any advice on driving route preferences, or things to stop and look for? For example, I was struggling on the decision of whether to find a place to stay in Calgary enroute from east glacier before banff....and decided to go straight to banff, and now wondering whether I made the right decision! Also, I booked the above sites for our stays based on research online, if folks have feedback on the choices, please let me know too, would really appreciate all feedback please!

Southern California

It's been awhile since we stayed at Wild Rose in Hope, BC. But back then, it had a pretty view and was a decent place to park an RV. If I recall, the sites were gravel with grass right out the door, and if not full hookups, we at least had water and electricity.

It's also been awhile since we stayed at Banff. Stayed there once in 1976, and then again in 2000, at Tunnel Mountain - the trailer park portion. Frankly, I don't remember much about it. I remember more about Lake Louise Trailer Park, but that was just a gravel parking lot with electric hookups, and no water or sewer. I remember the long line to get water ahead of time, and then to dump before we left!