Default Article: Sprigs and Sprouts - Palisade, Colorado

When we first launched RoadTripAmerica.com our articles about some of the places we visited were the only such pages on the Web and for many years, RTA functioned as THE web site for some of the smaller destinations found out there. Interesting to discover that you've continued that tradition.

(oops -- I was on the wrong screen when I posted this comment. The comment is not from Dennis Goza, it is from Mark Sedenquist -- founder of RoadTrip America)

I love ferreting out spots like this that are off the beaten track -- especially when they're operated by such delightful personalities.

Default Meadery of the Rockies?

Dennis,

Did you sample the wares at the Mead winery store? The secret with tasting Mead --- is don't have more than a taste if you're going to be driving any time soon!

Mark

I did tour several wineries, but it looks like I missed this one. (Fortunately, someone else was driving.)

You gotta stop sometime. Normally, I avoid sweet wine of any kind. But Mead is something worth trying!

Most of the wine in the region is sweeter than I like -- but still fun to stop and see what they are doing.

Mark