1. Default Road trip from South Fork Colorado to Philadelphia suburbs, Pa.

Need road trip maps and places to stay along the route. Leaving CO on the 5th of July need to be in Pa by the 11th

Green County, Wisconsin

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

If you need maps, then I suggest you go to your favorite big box store and pick up an atlas. You can also find our suggestions and recommendations here.

As far as where to stay, you could do this trip in as little as 3 hard days on the road. Being that you have up to a week, there are countless options on what you could do. But right now, we don't have any idea what you might be interested in, what your goals are, or really anything else that could help us help you plan your perfect trip.

We'll be glad to answer any questions you might have, but you have to give us something to work with.

Southern California

If you take I-25 up to I-70 and go straight across, you could overnight at Salina, KS (625 miles) and Indianapolis, IN (660 mi, on the eastern side). The last day would be Indianapolis to Philadelphia suburbs, another 650 miles. These days are marathons and "hard days" is a good description. You'd be on the road 11-12 hours a day, and since you're going east, you'll lose an hour on the first day and another hour on the second day.

A 4th day would make the first ones a lot easier, meaning 500 mile days. First stop would be Hays, KS (530 mi), then Warrenton MO (470 mi) or all the way to the IL side of St Louis (Granite City IL 516 mi), Cambridge OH (490 mi from Granite City), then into Philadelphia (about 400 mi).