A short notice but i am starting my 18 days RV trip tomorrow from Phoenix to Keywest, FL.
Phoenix-Keywest-Orlando-Raleigh-Great Smokey-KansasCity -Phoenix.
Departure 15th Dec,
Back 31st Dec.
I have to stop within this route, Can skip Raleigh and take Atlanta if suggested by members.
1) My main worry is- On the way back, will the road be full of snow? (inches and inches thick), I heard east side is heavy snow fall.
2) How to manage Great Smokey? from Orlando or from Kansas City?
3) Can Orlando-Raleigh-Smoky route be covered in 3 days (1 night each)?
4) on I-10 as where to stop my RV for night stay on 1st night and subsequent night in order to reach Keywest at the earliest?
5) My RV has the propane gas but pipe filling? Are there plenty propane filling station and gas station on I-10 beyond Tucson?
Thanks in advance