Default 2-3 Passengers Wanted TX to FL

About Me:

Greetings Friends! I am a 29 year old, Floridian (naturally Hispanic/American) planning a road trip from Richardson, Texas to Gainesville Florida (My college town). Traveling for the Christmas Season and New Years Holidays and returning on the first weekend of January. I am a Gator Grad - Computer Scientist - Project Manager/Engineer for HP. Naturally Geeky and Fun Loving Type of Guy. Very Warm Hearted, Hippy-Type Friendly, Peaceful Guy, Very Respectful and Mindful of Others Beliefs and Styles of Living. Not too into politics/religion .. but its up to you to speak your mind I will smile and poke and interesting comment once or twice. LOVE MOVIES and TV Series.... (but can't name any actors or singers HA)

Clear Expectations:

Road Trip:

Part I: $100 (One Way - Per Seat: Negotiable)
    12/21/2013 Richardson, Texas -> New Orleans, Louisiana (Stay 1 Night)
    12/22/2013 New Orleans, Louisiana -> Gainesville, Florida (Finish Next Day)

Part II: $100 (One Way - Per Seat: Negotiable)
    1/4/2014 Gainesville, Florida -> New Orleans, Louisiana (Stay 1 Night)
    1/5/2014 New Orleans, Louisiana-> Richardson, Texas (Finish Next Day)

I am willing to take between 2-3 passengers in the back seat of my car. We will be riding the new 2014 Honda Accord Touring V6 with fully loaded safety features and XM Radio. My music preference is mostly Techno/Dance/Chill Out/Some Pop/Latest Hits Type. If you don't like the style of music playing your free to switch on your IPOD and Jam In Your Own Bubble! :-) HA ! I would prefer non smokers, drugs, alcohol please. While sleeping in New Orleans I can drive you to a motel or hostel ...lets not sleep in the car. We would be leaving approximately around 7 am - 8 am at the start of each trip. Good Conversation and Shared Experiences is always welcome. I'll be taking 1 big baggage in the trunk so 2 medium bags will fit just fine in the luggage compartment. Finally, I prefer not to eat in the car so we will be stopping for breakfast, lunch, dinner as needed.

Thank you all .. and lets make this an amazing trip. Contact me if you need a price adjustment and I will work with you.
    Roomy sedan
    Air Conditioning
    AUX connector
    Newer car
    No smoking
    No pets
    No drugs

Green County, Wisconsin

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

Thanks for sharing the details of what you are looking for in a travel companion. We wish you luck in finding someone to share the gas!