1. Default Road trip from Los Angeles

I would appreciate any help in relation to planning a road trip from Los Angeles. All of the family will be traveling by RV and have 14 days to complete our little trip. The trip is late August We wanted to see (in no particular order) San Francisco, Yosemite, The grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Disneyland etc. I am not sure where else to go or if to start going North to SF or straight out to Las Vegas. In other words we would like to hear any helpful suggestions. Many thanks.

Welcome to the RTA Forum!

The loop you're looking to do is the most popular basic trip discussion on this forum, so I would recommend looking around at the vast wealthy of info that's already here, with these threads being a good place to start.
    I am not sure where else to go or if to start going North to SF or straight out to Las Vegas. In other words we would like to hear any helpful suggestions.
    Well, with 14 days, I'm not sure you'd have time to add much more to your plan, without becoming overly rushed.

As far as where to start, actually, I'd recommend heading to the Grand Canyon first. You'll save quite a few miles by going from LA to the Grand Canyon and then back to Vegas, rather than doing Vegas first, driving to the Grand Canyon, and doubling back to Vegas. After GC and Vegas, you could then head across Death Valley (check for possible restrictions with the RV), over Tioga Pass into Yosemite, onto SF and then down the coast to LA. By going counter-clockwise, you'll have the ocean on your side of the road while driving the coast highway.