1. Default cheap, yet safe and clean accommodations (hotels/motels/suites/resorts/cabins)

Where are these kinds of accommodations from Missouri to Virginia Beach and up to New York City? I would like your suggestions as soon as possible, please.

Southern California

Welcome to RTA!

That's a very tall order! What routes are you taking? Where are you planning to stay each night? There are so many possibilities that we couldn't even start to make suggestions.

I would kind of assume you are going to take I-64 from St Louis over to Va Beach, then perhaps either head up I-95 to NYC or take "the red roads" of US-13 and perhaps the NJ Turnpike. But there are other roads you could take, since we don't know where in Missouri you are starting from. More information would help us to help you.

South of England.

Default Everywhere.

Hellp and welcome to the RTA forums !

As Donna said, making suggestions from the info you have given is impossible, but such places can be found just about any place. To find the best of these is going to take some research on your part, checking rates, reviews and locations. To the right of this page you can do some price comparing using the RTA hotels link. Generally speaking the nearer you get to a City centre or main attraction the more it is going to cost and if one place is way cheaper than the others and has poor reviews it's usually a sign to steer clear. There are plenty of budget chains out there, but even they will vary in accomodation from property to property. If you are planning on just getting from A to B then plenty can be found near Interstate exits that will offer a comfortable clean bed for the night.

With more info available some members might be able to share their experience of certain lodgings, but it's probably going to be limited. To find the real 'Jewels in the crown' you are going to have to do some digging. ;-)