I'm a newcomer and so happy to find this forum! Me and friends would like to rent a RV for west trip in mid July. Our rough plan is as below:
- Rent RV and start the trip from Los Angeles
- LA to Las Vegas
- LV to Zion National Park
- Zion NP to Page (Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend)
- Page to Grand Canyon NP
- Grand Canyon NP to Yosemite NP
- Yosemite NP to San Francisco
- SF to LA
- LA to return RV
This is our first RV trip and also the first West tour, i have too many concerns about it and would like you to give some advices on this, my apology if these questions have been answered in elsewhere of the forum.
1) We plan to spend 13 days for this trip, based on your experiences, don't you think our plan works well? If not, any advise from you?
2) Any idea of how long and must see for each place we'll visit? Especially the national parks.
3) Any suggestion for RV rent and tips?
4) We have five people, do we need buy National Park passport for cost saving?
5) How to chose campground?
Thank you so much!