1. Default Winter Roadtrip from San Fran to Portland via Hwy 1 and 5 with small kids

Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker and wanted to share a recent trip we went on in hopes that it inspires others. I was very worried about going camping in the cold of Feb. My husband was interested in "winging it" and not planning. *ack*

We traveled from San Fran up Hwy 1 clear to the bottom of Washington and then back down to Portland, where we went inland and finally down Interstate 5 back home. The best news? It was warm! I would recommend the trip to others, hence the post to snap me out of lurking.

I'm not sure how to add pictures to my post.
    Last edited by Southwest Dave; 03-07-2013 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Sorry, new members are not allowed to post off-site links.

South of England.

Default Tell us more.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

I'm pleased you have made the leap and joined us on the forums. RTA has it's own Photoshare galleries where you can upload and then share them in your report. We love to hear about fellow roadtrippers adventures, but prefer it to be done on the forums as a point of discussion. We do not allow off site links to new members, to avoid spam and attempted promotion of other websites, thanks.

Enjoy RTA !