1. Default March Road trip Vegas to San Fran

Hi there- just wanted to post our itinerary for any advice so-

March 11th- fly into VEGAS - two days here, generally look around, see a show etc
    March 13th - 15th fly to Burbank, LA ( I have a meeting at Warner bros so we have chosen to fly to Bob hope and stay in the area as it is near the studios) we will pick up the car here. see LA- Warner studios, Hollywood sign, - not really that into LA so not sure what else to do at this time
    March 15th- stay near Santa Monica for other side of LA and start of the hw1 road trip- get some beach views etc
    March 16th- start the highway - overnight at CAMBRIA
    March 17th-19th- drive on to Monteray/carmel where we will over night for two days and hopefully do whale watching
    March 19th-drive to Groveland,
    March 20th - whiteater rafting on Tuolomue (this is pending as at present we need 4 more to book the trip- if it gets cancelled we will swap this for YOSEMITE main)
    March 21st- edge of YOSEMITE and then 4 hour drive to San Fran
    March 22nd-27th- San Francisco- interested in Alcatraz, cable cars, food, bridge- what else should we check out here?

South of England.

Default Looks good.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

Your itinerary looks fine to be honest although it's not much of a drive from LV to LA unless it's your preference to fly. If you are succesful with the white water rafting I would consider spending the 21st exploring Yosemite and stay in Groveland again, then drive to SF on the morning of the 22nd.

Other attractions that appeal to me in SF are Fishermans Wharf, [Pier 39] Coit Tower, China Town and Union Square, but just strolling around this wonderful City and it's parks etc is very enjoyable. I would do the Golden Gate bridge as you arrive in SF and hand the car back, it's a compact City and easy enough to get around without a car, and the parking can be expensive.