Default Round trip Orlando, Memphis,Nashville,Hilton Head,Orlando

We are British Couple with 12 days to complete this trip. Must see Gracelands and have 4days golf in Hilton Head.
    Any advice on interesting must see visits woud be appreciated. Have already mapped out routes.

2. Default

I don't know if you've left yet, but go to Charleston if you haven't. My hometown and it's lovely.

Default To Add to Your Trip

Welcome aboard the RoadTrip America Forums!

There are several sites on or very near the most direct routes between the places you have listed as already being on your itinerary. Just a few of the many that I would suggest are Andersonville which was a Civil War prison, FDR's Little White House in Warm Springs GA, Elvis' birthplace to set you up for Graceland, Shiloh Battlefield and just a short stretch of the Natchez Trace Parkway on the way to Nashville. I would also second Vera's suggestion that you include Charleston, especially since the route there from Nashville (I-40/I-26) puts you in shape to make a side trip through the Great Smoky Mountains. Then, on your way back to Orlando, either head inland a bit to visit Okefenokee Swamp or hug the coast to see Cumberland Island.

AZBuck

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cindygee1 View Post
    We are British Couple with 12 days to complete this trip. Must see Gracelands and have 4days golf in Hilton Head.
    Any advice on interesting must see visits woud be appreciated. Have already mapped out routes.
    Hello Cindy, My family and I are going to take same route you did. So, how as your trip? did you go by car? what futher advices, besides many helpufull people's, do you have to give to me.

Fwerneck