1. Default San Francisco to Las Vegas in RV

Good morning!

I'm from Brazil and I need help with a script by MV from San Francisco arriving in Las Vegas.

Have 7 to 10 days

I wanted to stay on good local eating meals and sleeping in the RV

I think three people in an RV and stay overnight in camping

An idea of ​​spending?

My English is just absurdly speak Spanish very well put

I need help making a trip because we lost our baby and we need a trip to help us revive ..

thank you

South of England.

Default Many options.

Hello and welcome to the RTA forums !

First of all I would like to offer my sincere condolences for your loss.

With regards to your trip, well there are many options for you to consider and I would recommend getting a good map and to do a little research to find places that most appeal to you.

First off you could enjoy some of the very scenic coast Highway south of San Fran, with the most scenic part being between Monterey and Cambria. You could continue to LA, but that's not what I would do. I would head inland to Sequoia and Yosemite National parks and cross the SIerra Nevada on the Tioga Pass [CA120]. The popular route would then take you across Death Valley into Vegas, but most RV rental companies prevent you from taking their vehicle across this exceptionally hot place in the summer. You could continue south on 395 and take 58 to Barstow and I40 to the South rim of the Grand canyon before heading back to Vegas.

There are many other options, such as North from San Fran to wine country and across to Lake Tahoe, or head straight to Yosemite from San Fran and then head towards Southern Utah and Zion and Bryce canyon NP's, south to Grand canyon and back to Vegas.

If your 10 days is to include time in SF and Vegas then you will have to pick and choose and I would recommend you don't pick up the RV untill you are ready to leave SF. Have a look at the links in this thread and together pick some spots that appeal to you. Once you have made a start we can help you to build a plan.

You should know that an RV is an expensive choice and a car and Motels will be cheaper and easier to get around with. However the RV can be a wonderful lifestyle choice if that's what you enjoy, as we do ! The other thing with an RV is that many of the National park campgrounds will already be sold out but you should find alternatives outside of the park.

Enjoy the planning !

3. Default

Ty ty Dave

We were in Las Vegas for 6 times and we want to know the beaches and campgrounds california and some national parks.

We want to camp in good campsites with RV

Muti thanks and if you need information from Brazil I'm your orders
    Last edited by Midwest Michael; 06-29-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: removed quote of entire previous post