Default Just completed a 4 week trip

Hi every body, my wife and I have just completed a 4 week USA road trip covering 7206 miles and 21 states. It was a fantastic experience and if anyone needs any advice or help with planning please feel free to contact me. Our trip consisted of arrive Washington Dulles and pick up hire car from Budget.. a brand new Chrysler 200 e85 sedan.. and then I-81 south to Blue Ridge Parkway N.Carolina,I-40 to Nashville...Memphis ...Arkansas...Oklahoma...pick up Historic Route 66 through to Los Angeles stopping off in Vegas and Grand Canyon then Route 1 Pacific Coast Highway to San Francisco ...I-80 through Utah,Wyoming, Nebraska,to Chicago and back to DC. We love your country and would like to thank you all for the information and advice before we left the UK. So any-one wants any advice from a 62 year old Londoner who had never been to the states before please ask.......
    Last edited by AZBuck; 05-02-2012 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Removed nonstandard typesettings

Default There's Always Use for More Advice

Glad you had a great time, and even happier that you are willing to share your experience and advice with others. That is, in fact, what these forums are about. Every regular contributor came to them at first simply to let people know what they had found to be the best of the best, and each has something unique to offer, be it experience, perspective, or interests. And actually, some of the most prolific and inciteful contributors come for "off-shore" including one or two of your countrymen. Their (and your) unique perspective on the American road is much appreciated here. We welcome your comments - feel free to jump in and offer your perspective anytime.

AZBuck