1. Default San Diego to Atlanta in 14 days

Hi there
    My husband and 3 children are travelling from New Zealand in June 2012 to visit family and show the children the USA. We are flying into San Diego and will spend 14 days making our way to Grandad's house in Atlanta. When we get there we will borrow a car and spend the second 14 days of our holidy visiting family in Tennessee, Florida and South Carolina.
    The route we have figured out so far is to go via Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Escalante, Canyonlands then start heading back to Arizona starting with Santa Fe. It is this point we get stuck. Is there enough to see if we go straight across New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana etc? Also, is 14 days enough? I apologise if these questions have been asked multiple times. Thanks very much in advance for your help

Western/Central Massachusetts

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the RoadTrip America Forum!

You certainly have enough time to make the trip across the country that you are planning.
    One thing to note, I think you are thinking of Santa Fe, New Mexico (Santa Fe Arizona shows up as a small neighborhood of Scottsdale.)

If you want to see what places are along your route that may be of interest, check out our Map Wizard and Map Center. I found 51 attractions along the route from Santa Fe to Atlanta, including Cadillac Ranch, the Stafford Air and Space Museum, and Natural Bridge Park.